Sr. Payroll Coordinator
Accounting and Finance: Accounting/Finance other
JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the Sr. Payroll Manager, the Sr.Payroll Coordinator will help in the prcoessing of our Staff payroll across all Entities. Including the responsibility of paying the associated payroll taxes and filing the tax returns timely.This individual is expected to work along with the Payroll Coordinator and Sr. Payroll Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process Bi-Weekly payroll tax payments and returns timely for the Staff payroll.
- Process Monthly payroll tax payments and returns for all Companies timely.
- Work with Payroll Coordinator on processing the Staff payroll for all Entities.
- Track taxable per diem for our Scouts and tax them appropriately, according to City and State.
- Taxation of relocation, housing allowance and for the company automobiles.
- Account reconciliations.
- Assist with other payroll related requests and reports.
- Answer payroll related questions from Team Members.
- Provide excellent Team Member Service.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years payroll/tax experience required
- Experience with Ultimate Software, eTime, Word and Excel required
How did you hear about this job?