Digital Design Assistant
Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
Primary Overview of Position:
The Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC is seeking a talented Digital Design Assistant to help create, conceptualize and design creative assets that will be distributed across the organization’s digital and social media platforms. We are looking for a candidate that holds a strong passion for design and knowledge of digital, social media and web-related trends. The role will collaborate with the organization’s Digital Content Production team to deliver compelling visual content, web and email layouts, and social media assets while possessing a strong attention-to-detail within a fast-paced environment.
- Design creative assets including editorial and promotional collateral for delivery across team-related digital and social media channels, including but not limited to email campaigns, team websites and team mobile app
- Coordinate creative assets with content and production team members to ensure designs are optimized for target platforms, channels, and technologies – for example, meet the unique requirements of a target audience, social media platform, and/or mobile viewing experience
- Assist with various day-to-day operations, management and growth of team websites and the team mobile app
- Assists with the creation and design of individual emails to maximize the visual experience and engagement for our fans
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital and social media trends as well as best practices in digital design, applying this knowledge to all assignments
- Be open and responsive to feedback from other departments, and create multiple mockups as necessary based on business and promotional needs
- Various other duties as assigned
- Degree in graphic, interactive design or web-related field; or at least one (1) – two (2) years of experience
- Proficiency with design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Must have excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences
- Ability and willingness to work independently and under close direction
- Must be organized, highly motivated and team-oriented
- Superior attention to detail and proof-reading experience
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
- Knowledge of basketball is preferred, but not necessary
- This is a seasonal position that will last the duration of the NBA season (approx. early October – end of July).
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?