Ticket Sales Intern with Windy City Bulls in Hoffman Estates, IL
Windy City Bulls jobs
Sports Jobs in Hoffman Estates, IL
The Windy City Bulls are the NBA G League affiliate of the Chicago Bulls and will begin its fourth season at Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, IL in November, 2019. This seasonal position will work an average of 30 hours per week from October 1, 2019 through March 30, 2020. The position is responsible for supporting the Ticket Sales Team with all sales and customer service efforts throughout the 24-game season.
- Assist the ticket sales staff with cold-calling local businesses, individuals and organizations with the goal of selling group tickets
- Assist the Director of Ticket Sales in the preparation of various ticket sales reports.
- Perform data entry to grow the organization’s various sales databases.
- Update customer information in the organization’s CRM.
- Research and generate sales leads.
- Participate in providing great customer service experiences to all guests of the organization both on and off-site.
- Visit with group leaders and ticket members during game dates to ensure all expectations are being met.
- Assist in the preparation, creation and distribution of ticket sales materials.
- Assist in the planning and execution of group themed events.
- Assist in the set-up of game-day group outings spaces and special events.
- Assist in the processing of ticket sales on the organization’s ticketing platforms.
- Participate in community appearances.
- Prepare Will Call tickets for game day distribution.
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong time management skills
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to work from October 1, 2019 - March 30, 2020 in Hoffman Estates, IL? [YES/NO]
Do you have previous Box Office or Ticket Sales experience? [YES/NO]
What are your career aspirations and goals?