Service Executive with Chicago Bulls in Chicago, IL
Chicago Bulls jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago, IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Chicago Bulls are seeking a highly motivated, detailed and personable individual who is passionate about service and creating legendary experiences for Season Ticket Holders and fans. The person who fills the role of Service Executive will focus on delivering superior guest experience that results in the renewal and growth of our season ticket base. This is achieved by building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with an assigned portfolio, providing proactive service through well-timed “surprise and delights” and exceeding Season Ticket Holder expectations. The Service Executive will work under the guidance of Director of Guest Services.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients including ticketing partners, family, friends, and guests
- Actively listen to all Season Ticket Holder feedback and ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in CRM
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization to summarize the feedback you’ve heard from Season Ticket Holders to continuously improve their experience
- Learn the Bulls approach to fan segmentation and use this knowledge to deliver personalized benefits that reflect what each Season Ticket Holder finds valuable
- Recognize the right opportunities to mix sales and service when generating new business through referrals, add-ons, upgrades, group outings, and individual game night suites
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and find appropriate resolution for Season Ticket Holders (e.g., discretion / good judgement to provide complimentary tickets, pregame experiences, dinners, private meet and greets, etc. as necessary)
- Attend and participate in events such as Season Ticket Holder parties / gatherings, Chalk Talks, networking events, out-of-office visits, etc.
- Game day activities include delivering Season Ticket Holders with special touchpoints such as in-seat visits, special events, game day experiences, and “Surprise and Delight” moments
- Daily office activities include troubleshooting all phone calls, emails and webchats from Season Ticket Holders and fans pertaining to ticket products and services, ticket payments, client profile changes, account transactions, seat improvement, game night questions, building events and amenities, etc.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Great teammate with positive energy, who has a drive for learning
- Focuses on relationship building, yet a strong professional working demeanor
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment, displays strong work ethic, and gets the job done while enjoying it along the way
- Strong and engaging written and verbal communication style with a knack for presenting ideas clearly and concisely
- An innate problem solver who can anticipate obstacles and create solutions in a timely manner
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and has outstanding follow through
- Coachable, adaptable and willing to go above and beyond when it comes to client retention and loyalty
- Demonstrates an ability to understand what motivates each Season Ticket Holder to own season tickets
- Embodies and reflects Bulls’ collaborative-based culture and commits him/herself and team to the highest standards
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver executional excellence
- Demonstrates an understanding for the sports industry, NBA and organization’s history
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 1-2 years of previous sales, hospitality or client management experience preferred with proven ability to meet deadlines and retention goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and the ability to learn and master new software programs
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM and TM Archtics is a plus
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends, as the schedule requires
- Previous experience in the sports industry or similar role is preferred but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree? [Yes/No]
Do you have 1-2 of previous experience in sales, hospitality or client management? [Yes/No]
Do you have at 1 year of full-time experience in sales, hospitality or client management?[Yes/No]
Do you have experience using Archtics? [Yes/No]
Do you live in the Chicagoland area? [Yes/No]
Are you available to work nights, weekends and holidays as the game-day schedule requires? [Yes/No]