Guest Relations Attendant with Windy City Bulls in Hoffman Estates, IL
Windy City Bulls jobs
Sports Jobs in Hoffman Estates, IL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Windy City Bulls are seeking a part-time Guest Relations Attendant for the 2019-20 basketball season at the Sears Centre Arena. The Guest Relations Attendant is committed to providing great customer service to our guests. The Guest Relations Attendant assists with fan questions and comments and takes a proactive approach in order to improve the fan experience. Our Guest Relations team is one of the most visible and crucial parts of the in-game experience and this position sets the tone for delivering exceptional service by anticipating the guests’ needs and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Greet each guest while serving as a customer service representative with an energetic and courteous demeanor
- Promote a family-friendly atmosphere by proactively correcting and/or reporting customer service concerns to a member of the Windy City Bulls staff
- Answer guests’ questions in a timely fashion as it relates to their game day experience
- Maintain high level knowledge of team information and upcoming Windy City Bulls events
- Perform other duties assigned as needed in conjunction with oversight of this area of our operation
- Have a strong customer service background and excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job including standing for an extended period of time, walking throughout the stadium (including climbing stairs)
- Must be a team player who possesses a positive attitude and uses good judgment
- Friendly and personable. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available on weekends and most game dates (24 games)
How did you hear about this job?
Can you commit to working most Windy City Bulls home games? [Yes/No]
Do you have prior customer service experience? [Yes/No] If yes, please explain.