The CRM and Database Marketing Intern will be interning in our offices here in Charlotte, NC. The primary responsibility of this intern will be to assist the Business Intelligence department’s needs with database marketing and CRM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Assist with day to day activities relating to the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 2011) system
- Distribute leads to sales departments and create list for email sends
- Data entry into CRM system
- Assist with user training and adoption sessions
- Assist with lead generation, lead scoring, and evaluation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Assist with cleansing and importing data
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Due to the high complexity of the work we will give this intern, this person must be extremely detailed. If you're the type of person who alphabetizes your Blu-Ray or book collection, we would like to hear from you.
- The ideal candidate will be extremely detailed, organized, and a quick learner.
- Candidates should be organized, professional, mature, self-starting and committed to the sports industry.
- Must receive college credit
- Experience working on a database append/cleanup project for a company or organization is beneficial.
- Experience training users on a software program is beneficial.
- Possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to manage their own individual projects
- Be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and the company as a whole
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Presents self in professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts.
- Dependability – consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to attend company events.
- Ability to attend all sales open houses (1 per month)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.