Uniform Manager - Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena (Atlanta · GA)
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Uniforms
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Job Summary: The Uniform Manager will oversee the purchasing, collection, laundering, and maintenance of the employee uniforms. The ideal candidate will possess experience with implementing processes and procedures.
- Hire, Schedule, and supervisor Uniform Department team
- Schedule laundry pick up and delivery service
- Source and purchase uniform inventory and maintain inventory at a par level
- Utilize uniform inventory software to track and manage uniforms
- Work with other departments to ensure all uniform needs are met
- Create policies for uniform services and ensures team members are dressed professionally
- Responsible for the distribution of team member uniforms for events
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures for uniform use
- Purchase and manage PPE inventory and supplies
- Oversee and manage First Aid Kits located in the building
- Gain thorough knowledge of the functional area under supervision
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have ability to train employees to achieve company standards.
- Ability to make recommendations and follow through on conflict resolutions, coaching and counselling, and when appropriate, disciplinary action for assigned team members.
- Must be able to work odd hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in the related field
- 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Logistics & Purchasing experience required
- Most work is done in an office setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)