Trainee - Retail with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Assist directly with our e-commerce team to provide support in day-to-day operations as it pertains to site maintenance and marketing efforts
- Work closely with buyer on creating and maintaining monthly buy books and retail catalogs of all product
- Contribute with retail team to collect vendor/digital assets for marketing efforts
- Develop trend reports for hawksshop.com to provide correct content on customer behaviors
- Help in creating retail specific content on social media platform
- Assist internal team on all retail led initiatives
- Any coursework related to the following: retail, marketing, management, merchandising, photography (required)
- Knowledge of the Shopify platform (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and other social media best practices (required)
- Great multitasking skills (required)
- Skilled abilities in Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop CC (required)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects (required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Have you ever worked in a retail environment in any capacity?
Have you ever worked on an ecommerce platform?
Are you capable of working in an reactive business while performing to the best of your ability?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?