Trainee - Marketing Integration & Operations with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Assist Marketing Integration and Operations team with Marketing reporting needs
- Assist with requesting, analyzing and reporting on marketing insights
- Build presentations that communicate success and opportunities for improvement across business units
- Help project manage various campaigns and projects to ensure flawless execution
- Assist with management of internal project management tools
- Assist various Marketing channel owners as needed
- Must be a recent college graduate or graduate student
- Strong analytical skills and/or desire to develop analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Strong project management skills and impeccable attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?