Trainee - Jr. Hawks Retail with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Previous retail experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required
- Must be organized, creative, enthusiastic, and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Managing inventory and assisting with ordering and tracking items of the Jr. Hawks Program
- Purchase merchandise by making proper selections and negotiating most favorable costs and other terms of purchase to be competitively priced.
- Serve as liaison between Atlanta Hawks Sales teams and vendors
- Organize and maintain merchandise storage space
- Assist with departmental game-day activities
- Additional duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?