Trainee - Guest Experience with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Assist in the development and distribution of game/event staffing paperwork.
- Partner with leadership team to prepare GE Briefing Sheet for games/events.
- Partner with Guest Engagement team toward the dissemination of survey data.
- Partner with Guest Engagement team to monitor and update event information via communication platforms (i.e. chatbot, website, and phone).
- Assist leadership team in preparing and executing hiring events, including the processing of pre and post paperwork to ensure Smile Makers are ready for onboarding.
- Assist in the coordination of Guest Experience internal events (i.e. hiring fairs, Coach/Captain trainings, Neighborhood mtgs, etc.).
- Collaborate with Manager of Employee Experience to maintain employee portal and reward and recognition programs.
- Assist with the management/inventory of “make a moment” products.
- Partner with leadership to prepare and disseminate internal meeting agendas and minutes.
- Have a passion for people and a strong desire to educate, inform and inspire them toward providing amazing guest experiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both in written and verbal format.
- Possesses exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of providing insightful ideas and contributing toward the enhancement of the Guest Experience leadership team.
- Available to work games/events throughout employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Have you successfully completed a formal guest/customer service training program?
Are you proficient in the latest technology platforms (i.e. Microsoft Office, Google suite, etc.)?
Have you successfully coordinated small to large events?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?