Trainee - Game Presentation & Live Entertainment with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Marketing: Fan Development
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
- Assist in planning entertainment and activations for all Atlanta Hawks games
- Act as a stage manager on game nights
- Learn script writing and help produce pre-game show
- Oversee all in-game prizing, props, and inventory
- Oversee the 6th Man Fan Group
- Assisting with research of innovative ideas to improve and enhance game operations elements
- Work with Building Operations to build game memos and confirm concourse activations are set up as required
- Maintain cleanliness of arena storage space
- Assist with video production for elements to be used on game day
- Assist with planning and activation of special events
- Support in the oversight of our entertainment teams
- Available to work 35-40 hours per week
- Must be able to work all Atlanta Hawks home games
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in sports
- Outgoing and Enthusiastic Personality
- Highly organized with excellent administrative and time management skills
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- The ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?