Trainee - Advertising & Promotions with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Here’s your chance to experience a bold and dynamic organization first hand. The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club will be looking for passionate team players to participate in our 2019-2020 Trainee Program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities. Any qualified applicant who has a college degree with a Bachelors or Masters is eligible to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Trainee Program. Trainees are expected to work at least 37.5 hours per week and may have additional game day/event responsibilities (depending on department assignments). Trainees are paid $13.50/hour and overtime if applicable. Trainees are benefit-eligible after 30 days (medical, dental, vision).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Campaign Monitoring & Recapping
- Assist in the weekly monitoring of campaign performance to craft actionable insights and make optimization recommendations
- Help reconcile media invoices and affidavits to ensure correct campaign delivery
- Develop all-inclusive advertising recaps for each campaign
- Advertising Trafficking
- Assist Advertising & Promotions Manager with traffic rotation schedules and budget allocation by channel for each campaign
- Campaign Development
- Assist Advertising & Promotions Manager with the development of paid media strategies across digital and traditional channels including digital, TV, radio, OOH, and print
- Work with Corporate Partnership team to ensure the fulfillment of contractual advertising deliverables for brand partners
- Work with Marketing Integrations and Operations team to have advertising assets created according to media partner specifications and deadlines.
- Social Media Advertising
- Help develop, launch and monitor paid social campaigns throughout the season based on key target audiences and tactics to achieve revenue, lead generation, and/or brand growth goals for both the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena brands. This can include Facebook, IG and/or Twitter ad campaigns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience in sports marketing?
Do you have experience in trafficking paid media for a brand or business?
Do you have experience in advertising planning for a brand or business?
Do you have experience in Facebook Ad Manager?
On a scale from 1-10, how familiar are you with traditional advertising (radio, tv, out of home, and print)? 1 being not familiar at all and 10 being very familiar.
On a scale from 1-10, how familiar are you with digital advertising (display, mobile, paid social, SEM, OTT tv, digital radio, etc.)? 1 being not familiar at all and 10 being very familiar.
Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?