Top Golf Event Assistant - Part Time with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Monitors and provides event support for events within our Top Golf Swing Suites as assigned.
- Works closely with event operations team when a solution is required to resolve any issues.
- Monitors operational & technical matters within the Top Golf Swing Suites.
- Will demonstrate operational knowledge of Top Golf simulator equipment and all games offered and possess the ability to explain all options to clients on an event by event basis.
- Prior to and after each event inspects the simulator screen and all equipment for any damages.
- Serves as direct communication link with our other operational teams that help support guest groups prior to, when the clients are inside the swing suite and after the event.
- Ensures facility readiness and client satisfaction while maintaining arena's best interests and facility policies.
- Keeps up with the inventory of Swing Suite related equipment.
- Interacts, as needed with customers, clients partners, security, Guest Experience or other operating departments, to problem solve and resolving stressful conflicts in a time-critical manner.
- Ability to deal with and manage eccentric/challenging personalities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years’ experience in a golf related position preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and attention to client satisfaction in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Must have self-motivational skills to prep the Top Golf Experience prior client’s arrivals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)