Project Manager - Operations with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Facility/Venue Management
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
This role is responsible for supporting the State Farm Arena Facilities and Operations Team in achieving operational success through project management, data analysis, and reporting.
- Assume ownership of projects as assigned to include support in planning, executing, controlling, and if applicable - close out.
PERFORMANCE TRACKING, ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Assist in creating and assembling reports in a variety of different business units to include but not limited to; operations, customer service, parking, food & beverage, security, and booking.
- Review and understand a variety of contracts to track deliverables either directly with contractors or by supporting arena personnel.
- Assist in achieving operational objectives by preparing & analyzing budgets for review by senior leadership including forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and submitting purchase orders.
- Make recommendations for process improvements in data collection, analysis, reporting and information flow. Will utilize existing information or assist in creating ways to capture new information to help measure and report. Will work with Vice President, Facilities to develop reporting methods.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university and two-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision and able to initiate work when needed.
- Must be able to produce high level reports and analysis with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and able to exercise professional initiative and good judgment in prioritizing work and balancing multiple tasks.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidence as this position will have access to sensitive information.
- Experience interacting with all colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Must have a command of the English language and have an advanced level of writing/communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge and experience with the entire Microsoft suite of products, AND other software packages as applicable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?