Motion Graphics Designer with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team.
Serve as a Motion Graphics Designer and creative resource for the Atlanta Hawks. Bring a contemporary, disruptive and design-forward skill-set to Visual FX production. Provide provocative design, video production and content creation to entertain Hawks fans in-arena, across social media and around the world.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Work with Fan Experience team to develop creative vision for Hawks branding across all platforms from ideation to execution.
- Provide content creation for departmental Video, Social Media, Digital Signage and LED Production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce, design and animate for Content, Corporate Partnerships, Atlanta Hawks Marketing and Atlanta Hawks Venues digital signage motion graphics for LED and TV signage systems.
- Serve the role of motion graphics designer for the Atlanta Hawks Video Production Department. Provide graphic and animation support for departmental projects as assigned (including but not limited to):
- Video features for in-arena and web/broadcast Hawks video productions or specialty digital signage (video walls, etc.),
- Video features for hawks.com and Hawks social media channels
- Video footage and feature support to Fox Sports Southeast.
- Additional Internal / External video production requests.
- Manage day-to-day production process for Digital Signage and LED production needs (project intake, production assignments/scheduling, and project QC/delivery)
- A minimum of five (5) years professional experience as Digital Graphics Designer required.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder and Illustrator required.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with Cinema 4D, 3DS Max or Maya preferred.
- Ability to creatively and effectively engage and work with a team of producers, editors and designers.
- Experience working with unique composition sizes preferred (LED and multiple display formats) required.
- High energy and strong creative skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must supply reel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?