Manager, Sales and Service - College Park Skyhawks (Atlanta · GA)
College Park Skyhawks jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
The College Park Skyhawks, NBA G League affiliate of the Atlanta Hawks, is seeking a driven and positive individual to become our Manager, Sales and Service. This position is responsible for maximizing sales revenue for the College Park Skyhawks, while training team members and preparing them for a long career in the sports sales industry. The Sales and Service Manager will also assist with the development and execution of the overall season ticket membership, corporate partnership revenue, group sales, individual ticket and retention sales strategies.
The ideal Sales and Service Manager has a proven track record of successful revenue sales year over year. The successful candidate is also focused on providing strong leadership and direction to the Account Executives. Primary responsibilities include the training and development of the full-time Ticket Sales and Service Account Executives.
The team plays home games at The Gateway Center @ Georgia International Convention Center located in College Park. This position will report to the Director of Sales, Atlanta Hawks and College Park Skyhawks and be based in downtown Atlanta in the Hawks primary offices.
- Interview, hire, train and develop Account Executives on a weekly basis.
- Daily management of the sales team responsible for the College Park Skyhawks package sales; involving season seat memberships, group tickets and partial plans.
- Sell a full menu of products including but not limited to corporate partner packages, season ticket memberships, premium products and group tickets.
- Coordinate sales campaigns.
- Responsible for ongoing weekly meetings with team members to ensure that targets and responsibilities are being met
- Training and education: responsible for ongoing training and education for team members in the areas of sales and customer service.
- Manage rep’s pipelines using CRM dashboards, and ensure reps are properly utilizing CRM.
- Responsible for performance management of team members.
- Monitor weekly status of department staff for measuring productivity and results.
- Assist sales staff with closing techniques and account management to ensure achievement of revenue goals.
- Creation and implementation of hosting sales events.
- Attend onsite and offsite sales meetings with sales team member(s) to provide additional support and guidance.
- Coordinate ticket distribution plan for community partners.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Director.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years prior experience in sales (ideal candidate has NBA or G League experience).
- Prior sports sales career and prior supervisory responsibilities preferred.
- Some experience with ticketing programs (Archtics, Microsoft Dynamics) is a plus.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including holidays and weekends. (50+ of these throughout year with events and games).
- Present themselves in a professional manner, and able to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales, leadership, recruitment and development.
- Represent the College Park Skyhawks in a positive, professional fashion to all clients and the general public.
- Occasional travel is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)
Why are you right for this position?
Briefly state what your professional goals are for the next 3-5 years.
Please tell us one interesting thing about yourself and how you will use it to be successful.