Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Accounting and Finance: Financial/Data Analyst
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Under the direction of the VP, the Manager of FP&A is responsible for measurement, analysis and communication for a variety of financial matters including, but not limited to, budget and forecast process coordination, financial modeling, internal reporting and Ownership reporting.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following for Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena:
- Managing the Oracle PBCS to maximize leveraging the software to improve efficiencies in the budget and forecast processes
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of templates, submissions, uploads and verification of uploads, preparation of reports and various outputs
- Responsible for structuring long range planning models within the system and updating that structure timely for changes in strategic goals and/or operations
- Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed cash flow forecasting model in various formats to fulfill Loan Requirements, Monthly cash needs, daily inflows/outflows
- Support the calculation and input of NBA quarterly and multiyear CFS forecasts
- Prepare analytics on various lines of business models to assess and track profitability through use of the Oracle PBCS
- Prepare pro forma modeling for various projects with ROI analysis
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Budget, forecast, and long-range plan reports
- Departmental packages
- Cash flow forecasts
- League reporting schedules
- Financial modeling reports
- Ad hoc financial analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Basic understanding of Accounting a plus
- Must have experience with business planning, budgeting and modeling
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are a must
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Prior experience in a team or arena environment is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?