Executive Assistant with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
This position will support the Chief Operating Officer and team. This position will manage business-related tasks for the Chief Operating Officer, such as scheduling, creating reports, drafting and sending communication, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Organize and coordinate the Chief Operating Officer and Operations team calendar and tasks.
- Assist with expense reports as requested.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Manage event hosting tasks on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Set meeting agendas, and following up on the completion of tasks.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation and project management software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Project Management
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)