Culinary Supervisor with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Food and Beverage: Food/Beverage Management
To passionately pursue and create the best experiences for each other, our partners and our guests.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Follow Levy standard steps of service
- Ensure “show quality” standards are always maintained through appropriate staffing levels and inventory levels are maintained throughout the event
- Understanding menu offerings and presentation
- Establish rapport with guests, team members, non-profit groups and subcontractors
- Always ensure guest expectations have been met and exceeded
- Preparing and cooking products according to recipe specifications and food safety/sanitation guidelines
- Taking on extra responsibilities including but not limited to sanitation, HAACP programs, ordering, etc.
- Maintains service areas
- Adheres to company policies and safety & sanitation guidelines as instructed by the culinary management team and sanitarian
- Ensure assigned areas are fully stocked and are ready for operation
- Thoroughly complete checklist, order guides, temperature logs and maintenance logs
- Effectively verify all opening and closing food inventory of assigned stands
- Supervising cooks in an assigned area
- Displays a positive attitude toward teammates
- Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
- Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Attends and leads pre-shift meetings with team members
- Ensure all team members are in their assigned areas ready to perform their duties.
- Assist fellow team members when necessary
- Must be able to work 80% of games and concerts
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Ability to stand and endure scheduled shifts on his/her feet
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Must be able to arrive at work on time for scheduled shift, open and close location within Levy and management guidelines.
- Must be competent in all stations and able to run an entire area
- Conduct a pre-shift (run of show and expectations) with stand team members, concessions included
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Must be able to stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking including stairs
- Possible hazards include, but are not limited to slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Ability to experience and evaluate services in accordance with Levy standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)