Atlanta Hawks Flight Crew Activation Team Member with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Event Management: Live Event Production: Announcers, DJs, MCs
The Atlanta Hawks are looking for outgoing, motivated, and professional candidates to apply for the Atlanta Hawks Flight Crew Activation Team. Under the direction of the Coordinator, Fan Experience and Events, members of the Atlanta Hawks Flight Crew Activation Team will act as brand ambassadors for the Atlanta Hawks at activations inside and outside of State Farm Arena.
- Serve as brand ambassadors at activations throughout Metro Atlanta, generating leads, promoting Hawks marketing/ticketing messages, and making memorable moments with guests
- Interact with guests at events using the Hawks model of service, SMILE (Southern Hospitality, Make a Moment, Individuals Matter, Loyalty, and Empowerment)
- Implement the set up and breakdown of all events as directed by the Coordinator, Fan Experience and Events
- Assist in the maintenance of all Fan Experience elements, signage and prizing
- Recap and provide feedback to Coordinator, Fan Experience and Events at conclusion of all activations
- Activate and engage with fans on the concourse at select Atlanta Hawks home games
- Assist in the organization and cleanliness of the Fan Experience storage facility
- Support the upkeep and maintenance of the Fan Experience vehicle fleet
- Attend training as required to cultivate a high standard of quality and safety in event execution procedures
- Ability to engage and interact with guests of all ages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-service oriented
- Organized with the ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Previous marketing, promotions, event experience is preferred
- Ability to be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate and promote news about the Hawks
- Knowledgeable about the Hawks and the NBA
- Must be able to keep track of a schedule and communicate availability and updates timely and clear
- Professional throughout every interaction, in person and throughout all forms of correspondence
- Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 6 hours and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?