Assistant Production Coordinator (Part Time) with Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Assist with Hawks Studios production including: pre-production, shoot production, post-production, outside production coordination, freelance coordination, licensing and asset coordination.
- Assist Producer/Editors with content production by assisting with shooting, editing, audio mixing and lighting as needed.
- Produce and edit video content for The Atlanta Hawks.
- Maintain video production calendar
- Develop video production schedules for assigned projects
- Set up team meetings, create meeting agendas and document all action items
- Assist in pulling video clips, links and comp reels.
- Manage and log Digital content, footage and assets.
- Assist with vendor & freelance scheduling
- Assist with shoot day scheduling and logistics
- Maintain constant communication of project timelines
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice.
- Demonstrate a ''One Team. One Vision.'' philosophy.
- Knowledge of Adobe of Premiere Pro
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience with file-based production and post-production work flows
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N
Do you have experience with Adobe Premiere? (Y/N)
Do you have experience shooting and editing footage? (Y/N)
Do you have a reel of work we can view? (Y/N)