Assistant Engineer with Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena in Atlanta · GA
Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Technical Services: Production
Who are we: A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast pace world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you: An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you. This is a part time position
The Assistant Engineer position will work within the Live Experience & Production department to provide technical support for any Audio/Video needs to enhance fan experience and provide home court advantage for the Atlanta Hawks home games. This position will also will have opportunities for work in other arena events that require technical support.
- Work closely with Engineering & Broadcast Operations team to support all technical A/V needs in the company for all events.
- Work with A/V Manager, IPTV Manager to execute all tech responsibilities for the event.
- Provide technical assistance to EIC for the Live Events control room team as well as virtual events.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Ability to work long/flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to work in a team environment in a control room setting.
- Technical troubleshooting solutions
Education and Experience:
- A/V engineering experience with control rooms or broadcast trucks as well as knowledge of audio/video signal flow.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Were you referred by a Hawks employee? If so, who?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States? (Y/N)
Will you now or in the future require work sponsorship? (Y/N)