MANAGER, TICKET SALES MARKETING STRATEGY with Washington Nationals in WASHINGTON, DC
The Manager, Ticket Sales Marketing Strategy will play an integral role in the day-to-day operation of the Ticket Sales and Service Department.
This position will report directly to the Vice President, Ticket Sales & Membership Services. The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the sales and service staffs as well as the management team in increasing the efficiencies of the department, ultimately resulting in additional revenue and ticket sales for the organization.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Season Ticket (New & Retention) efforts and Group Sales initiatives
- Manage multiple schedules and timelines related to campaign rollouts (Season Tickets, Renewals, Group Tickets, Special Ticket Events, etc.)
- Assist with the implementation and execution of strategic sales plans throughout campaigns (i.e. website creation, collateral production, giveaway fulfillment, etc.)
- Event-planning and coordination related to Sales/Service initiatives (i.e. sales presentations, member events, reward incentives, etc.)
- Content capture for future group event marketing efforts
- Assist with creative and strategic planning for internal sales and service campaigns
- Serve as liaison with Marketing/Creative/Social Media/Web Design departments in order to forward sales/service objectives
- Facilitate external sales and marketing initiatives for new prospects and current clients
- Manage internal and external email marketing initiatives (i.e. schedule management, timing, copywriting, etc.)
- Prepare all necessary submission requests needed to execute full marketing campaigns to further ticket sales initiatives (i.e. creative, social media, etc.), inclusive of in-park and in-broadcast activations
- Interface with Business Strategy & Analytics department to streamline sales efforts
- Assist with lead distribution management
- Serve as liaison with Finance and Purchasing departments to maximize efficiency and fiscal responsibility
- Consistently deliver a high level of customer satisfaction across all sales and service platforms
- Engage with all members of the sales and service leadership team in order to achieve departmental goals
- Game duties as assigned Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience. Professional or collegiate team experience preferred.
- Experience within Ticket Sales, Ticket Service and/or Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Required to address and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage & prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to work nights, holidays, and weekends, including Nationals home games
- Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
How did you hear about this job?