Manager, HRIS - Washington Nationals (WASHINGTON · DC)
Washington Nationals jobs
Sports Jobs in WASHINGTON · DC
Human Resources: Human Resources Generalist
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Under the direction of the SVP & Chief People Officer, the HRIS Manager will administer all HR related software systems for the Washington Nationals Baseball Club with additional support for Lerner.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer all HR-related systems including UKG Pro, Pryor Learning Solutions and the ABI Timekeeping/Scheduling system.
- Participate in the RFP process for HRIS/Payroll systems to implement within Lerner to optimize HRIS presence and reporting capabilities and eliminate manual processes.
- Provide support for HRIS system users by researching and resolving problems. Perform scheduled maintenance, recommend system enhancements and policy/process improvements specifically for our organization and propose innovative solutions to obstacles when necessary.
- Maintain data integrity in HRIS platform(s) by establishing and documenting standard processes and resolving errors using root cause analysis.
- Identify gaps between current and potential system capabilities to identify areas for improvement and optimization. Streamline business processes and capabilities.
- Develop and generate standard reports to satisfy Federal, District, Municipal and Major League Baseball requirements as well as internal data analysis requirements.
- Build out features and maintain HR related components of the company Intranet powered by SharePoint.
- HR automation and workflows: Lead the evaluation of current HR processes and workflows and make recommendations as to how they can be automated in order to eliminate manual processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years HRIS experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
- Experience with UKG Pro.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective and constructive relationships by being attentive and responsive and show honesty and integrity when dealing with people.
- Understand how to manage information, balancing employee confidentiality with business needs; knows when to communicate upwards.
- Ability to analyze information, draw conclusions, and develop solutions to problems.
- Ability to multi task, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and HRIS systems.
- Team and/or sports experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MLB policies and procedures preferred.
- Occasional weekend and/or evening work may be required.
- Minimal travel required.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Education Preferred Bachelors or better Behaviors Required Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well