Coordinator, Retail with Washington Nationals in WASHINGTON · DC
Reporting to the Retail Buyer, the Retail Coordinator is responsible for working closely with members of the Retail team to assist in facilitating the daily operations of the department. This will be a multifaceted role involving duties including but not limited to, paperwork management, sales and budget reporting, and data analysis. The Retail Coordinator will be expected to handle multiple job duties simultaneously and will possess excellent time management skills.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses.
- Provide administrative support to the retail team
- Assist in the implementation of retail programs and processes
- Interact with all levels throughout the organization to fulfill internal merchandise requests
- Prepare and process retail invoices for payment
- Serve as primary liaison for the finance department
- Collaborate with finance and vendors to see all invoices through check fulfillment
- Analyze budget and sales data to report monthly and year-end fiscal metrics
- Conduct month-end financial reconciliations
- Oversee and implement retail marketing campaigns in store and on social media in conjunction with the Nationals marketing department
- Organize, track, and simplify marketing data and campaign results
- Maintain working knowledge of target audiences, new products and services, results of marketing and promotional tactics, and new marketing-related technologies
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or merchandise-related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Must be available to work all 81 home games and other events which will include nights and weekends
- Experienced in high-volume complex environments
- High degree of professionalism, protecting the privacy and confidential nature of working with professional athletes
- Ability to communicate across all levels senior executives, full time staff, part time (game-day) staff, and professional athletes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Tableau, Lookr, SQL environments, and analytics
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and or Illustrator
- Understands the shifting priorities and workload management
- Customer centric mindset, both internal and external
- Able to overcome adversity and deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Bachelors or better
How did you hear about this job?