Position | Ticket Sales and Operations Coordinator
Department | Florida Operations
Company | Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training & Dunedin Blue Jays Minor League
Location | Dunedin, Florida
Classification | Full Time Hourly, OT Eligible, Contract
Reports to | Supervisor of Ticketing & Box Office Operations
Reporting to the Supervisor of Ticketing & Box Office Operations, this role is responsible for TD Ballpark ticket sales and day-to-day Box Office responsibilities such as phone calls (inbound, outbound), processing ticket orders, and training gameday staff on Blue Jays Spring and Minor League ticketing products.
- Assist in managing daily Box Office operations and provide supervision on game days for staff at Box Office windows, ticket scanners and the mobile service team
- Maintain knowledge of facility services, layout and policies
- Practice and uphold department policies and promote high quality customer service
- Handle ticket related fan service inquiries and solutions
- Generate new business through phone calls, meetings and community events
- Contribute to the planning process for the ticketing department (Sales Campaign, Box Office Operations) including internal and external communication pieces such as training materials, how-to guides, etc.
- Assist in process of hiring, training and overseeing the Ticket Sales & Service Game Day Staff
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the TD Ballpark Box Office
- Assist other areas of TD Ballpark Business and Facility Operations as needed
- Manage the Game Day operation/Daily reporting of Ticket sales
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in Ticketmaster Archtics, TM1 products, Host, Salesforce preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including Office 365, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- A proactive approach to customer service
- Strong prioritization skills and an ability to multi-task in a busy and challenging work environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Skilled at identifying opportunities to implement and improve upon facility standards and practices
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays as required
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 lbs, stand for entire length of shift, work in variable temperatures, and walk throughout stadium (if needed). May be required to work in confined/narrow spaces
NOTE: All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.