Recruitment Manager - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
JOB SUMMARY: The Human Resources Business Partner supports the day-to-day operations of the HR Department, including full-cycle recruiting, training, employee relations, and administration of the company policies, procedures and programs. This position will report to the HR VP and provide strategic HR partnership for the Front Office and Seasonal staff. More specifically, this role provides leadership to drive, influence and implement people strategies that support and align with business needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Partner with leaders in the planning process to ensure strategic recruitment plans drive business results, optimize customer service and align with company values.
- Consult Front Office Hiring Managers and Seasonal Supervisors on best practices regarding HR issues in the areas of recruitment, talent management, employee relations, and HRIS.
- Review job descriptions, post internal/external openings, screen resumes, conduct phone interviews, coordinate in-person interviews, perform credit and background checks, and administer electronic onboarding processes for Front Office and Seasonal positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand current hiring needs, trends and metrics. Consult on the talent acquisition needs and practices; assist with interviewing for senior level positions.
- Manage all seasonal, part-time employee training events including but not limited to orientation and TEAM Training.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed.
- Serve as a resource to address employee relations issues and ensures proper escalation.
- Ensure adherence to all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Serve as the HR liaison for seasonal, part-time employees at minor league affiliates.
- Manages the uniform process for seasonal, part-time employees including but not limited to ordering, maintaining inventory, and distributing.
- Maintain confidential employee personnel files, update HRIS, gather and analyze data for HR metrics
- Participates in rotating game duty schedule.
- Assist with other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- College degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience of Recruitment experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- HRIS software experience (preferably Workday).
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under strict deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of principles and practices of HR and Recruiting.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and preventative labor relations, preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and holidays as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!