Field Crew - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
Texas Rangers Jobs
Jobs in Arlington · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Pay Rate: $11.00
Hours: 5 – 8 hours
- Assist with all field preparation duties.
- Perform setup and dismantle duties of batting practice screens and nets.
- Prep field for major league game (chalking, dragging dirt, raking, etc.).
- In game, perform the dragging of the field and shop duties as needed.
- Post-game clean up and next day prep.
- Assist when available for non-Ranger Baseball events
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift, pull, carry or push 50 - 75 pounds in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to physically walk, run or stand for extended periods of time, along with navigating through ramps and stairways during each shift.
- Possible exposure to distraction/uncomfortable noise levels and vibration of body or extremities.
- Previous field experience and baseball knowledge preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people hired to do this job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!