Part-Time Ticket Attendant - Hickory Crawdads (Hickory · NC)
Hickory Crawdads jobs
Sports Jobs in Hickory · NC
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Reports to: Kristen Buynar (Director of Ticket Operations)
Minimum age: 16
Pay Rate: $7.25/hr
Hours: 6 – 8
- Responsible for greeting fans, taking tickets, and organizing seating.
- Assist with ticket operations.
- Scan/tear tickets.
- Identify fraudulent tickets.
- Check tickets for appropriate seating.
- Ensure all ticketing needs are addressed.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Direct fans to exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Enforce ballpark policies.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 6-8 hours.
- Must be able to work Opening Day and July 4th
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry 50 pounds as necessary.
- Strong multitasking abilities and time management.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold, and rain.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!