Electrician, Maintenance - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
Texas Rangers jobs
Sports Jobs in Arlington · TX
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Position: Ballpark Maintenance (Electrician)
Reports to: Director of Engineering and Maintenance
To analyze, correct and repair electrical problems, electrical equipment and controls.
- Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
- Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
- Receives wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions from supervisor covering emergency and scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work to be performed.
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment. Starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Services electronic equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components, circuits, printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains communication cables, power distribution cables and then splicing pieces as required.
- Determines need for, analyzes, and makes necessary running adjustments, repairs, and overhauls.
- Notifies supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action taken.
- 277/480V Lighting repair
- Valid Journeyman’s License required
- Commercial experience required
- Ability to climb in overhead structures with no fear of heights
- High degree of precision working with minimum tolerances required. High degree of attention and care required to prevent injury to others when responsible for flow of electrical power.
- NFPA 70E trained.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!