Concierge - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
Description: Part-time, seasonal position to last entire 2020 Rangers Season.
- Set up all suites for clients and report any clean-up or maintenance issues
- Assist in set up of all A/V equipment in Meeting Rooms if needed
- Answer the Rangers Premium Services line and answer any questions fans may have
- Appear approachable and courteous at all times
- Check tickets and direct/assist clients to their suite
- Scan tickets and wristband guests entering the Speakeasy, Home Plate Club, First Base Club, First Base Dugout Lounge, Third Base Dugout Lounge, and Texas Terrace Tables
- Check tickets and direct/assist clients in hospitality areas
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to read and understand written policies and correspondence; interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively in order to be understood by fans and employees of the organization
- Must have a fan-friendly attitude and a professional appearance at all times
- Requires extensive mobility to walk and to stand for up to 6 hours without a set break
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!