Account Executive I, Tours - Texas Rangers (Arlington · TX)
Texas Rangers Jobs
Jobs in Arlington · TX
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Executive, Group Tour Sales with REV Entertainment and Globe Life Field will maximize revenue opportunities in tour/experience sales by cultivating leads, building relationships, and executing group tour contracts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Drive the customer sales experience from initial tour/experience discussions, logistics, license agreement advancement
- Responsible for driving new business via outbound sales calls, face to face client meetings, networking events, tradeshows, etc.
- Develop accurate and timely cost estimates/contracts
- Coordinates food and beverage discussions, menu tastings and delivery of F&B experience alongside Globe Life Field catering team.
- Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with customer (internal and external) regarding event details prior to execution of the license agreement.
- Follows up with customer post-event.
- Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and works with REV Entertainment, Globe Life Field staff and customer to solve these challenges and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Conducts pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Solicits feedback from REV Entertainment and Globe Life Field departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience preferred.
- Good organizational and administration skills.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering world-class customer service.
- Have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and venue management.
- Be self-directed and able to work independently and with integrity.
- Able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, holidays, game days and off-site events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!