It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
JOB SUMMARY: The Ticket Operations Intern will assist the Ticket Office staff with all game day operations. As well as, provide customer service to all accounts including in-game service as needed. The intern will be responsible for additional tasks around the ballpark as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist the Ticket Office game day staff.
- Contact past ticket purchasers concerning ticket book offers.
- Provide customer service to existing accounts by visiting with them during games, as well as provide amenities as requested.
- Communicate with Assistant GM on a daily basis to ensure all ticket orders have been correctly fulfilled.
- Place, print, and organize all Will Call tickets.
- Create strong rapport, trust and credibility with our fans.
- Attend sales events such as trade shows, community events, clinics, etc.
- Attend mascot appearances as staff and mascot when needed.
- Attend networking events.
- Additional tasks and duties to be assigned as needed.
- OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation and the ability to take initiative.
- Enthusiastic attitude and outgoing, creative nature.
- Ability to perform physical labor for long extended periods of time and in various weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
- Personal transportation to get to and from the ballpark.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!