It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain the cleanliness, upkeep and general maintenance to ensure the facility is ready for all games and outside events.
- Sweep, pressure wash and hose down concourse after games and keep concourse, bathrooms, parking area and picnic area in the cleanest conditions.
- Responsible for placement of inflatables, sponsor tables, concourse games, program stand, giveaway tables, signage, etc. for each game in a timely manner.
- Assist with end of night tear down, clean up and proper lock up procedures.
- Keep inventory and stock of all cleaning and bathroom supplies.
- Go on mascot appearances and attending community events.
- Additional duties and tasks to be assigned as needed.
- OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
- Working knowledge of special events operations, facility management and event staffing.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and perform well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management, good written and verbal communication skills and attention to details are required.
- Excellent computer knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment, which includes Excel and demonstrated skill in database management.
- Proven job reliability and dedication.
- Ability to perform physical labor for long extended periods of time and in various weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!