The Rocket City Trash Pandas are looking for a passionate, up and coming professional, to add to our team. Do you have a passion for customer service and hospitality? Do you love the excitement of working in sports? If so, you should come learn with the hottest, most exciting MiLB team in the country.
- Assist in all aspects of food and beverage operations for all baseball games and special events (non-baseball events) at Toyota Field.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Director and other Food and Beverage Managers in all aspects of day to day operations.
- Assist in managing over 200 seasonal Food and Beverage employees.
- Schedule Game Day employees and assist with work assignments, payroll management and other duties as needed.
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers.
- Maintain the proper care and upkeep of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to operate, troubleshoot and train other employees on point of sale systems.
- Assist with stocking and preparing concession stands and food carts for all games.
- Help maintain cleanliness of stands to meet health code regulations.
- Help control inventory, food costs and labor costs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed.
- Assist with daily office operations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Season ramp up to include moving of equipment, un-packing of new small wares, small wares inventory and stand cleaning.
- Assist in tarp pull as needed.
Position can either be paid (post graduate) or unpaid (college credits).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.