The VP of Entertainment’s #1 focus with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos is to create a fun and exciting experience for our fans that keeps them coming back for more. You must lead the team in achieving a net promoter score of 80+ for the entertainment portion of the game and lead the development of a social media strategy that will gain fans and sell tickets!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Hiring team members
- Training & developing team members
- Designing and overseeing execution of ALL elements of production for game-day entertainment. Whether you do it yourself or leverage your teams, its ultimately your job to make awesome entertainment happen at baseball games.
- Leading and managing Creative services team, control room staff, PR & Media team as well as on-field entertainment team.
- Set and manage budgets for equipment and production.
- Manage equipment & keep it optimized
- Partner with Sales to develop specific sponsor skits that tailor to the sponsor’s message
Personality and Skills you must have:
- High-energy; results focused and have a creative vision for how to make game-days WOW our fans.
- Must be a part of the game-day entertainment and enjoy putting on a show.
- Be a respected leader that team members want to follow.
- At least 5 years of experience managing live shows, preferably in the sports industry.
- Graphic design experience and technical knowledge of broadcast equipment is a MUST
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.