Job Title: Producer
Reports To: Marketing & Promotion Manager
Employee Type: Seasonal
Status Type: Part-Time
Compensation: Hourly rate
Rate Range: Varies
It our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and strong Producer to provide leadership in the Barons control room. An ideal candidate will constantly strive to improve the fan experience and inserts creativity and excellence into the Barons game presentation. * Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays*
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Camera Options, Click Effects, Blaze, Blackmagic, and Sound Operations.
- Ability to troubleshoot any problems with control room equipment.
- Will work closely with the Marketing and Promotions Manager to provide the best game entertainment in Minor League Baseball.
- Tests and troubleshoots camera and replay feeds to ensure proper operation prior to each Barons game.
- Assist with fan engagement elements
- Produce simultaneous entertaining shows for the fans in the park, as well as the suites & party areas
- Maintain and cultivate an environment of creativity and positivity
- Previous experience as a Producer (2 years minimum)
- Experience working in a Control Room for live sporting events preferred
- Knowledge of Click Effects, Blackmagic, and Replay Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Must work well under pressure
- Previous experience in sports production, and general knowledge of baseball a plus.
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
- Ability to maintaining the highest standards of food safety, food quality and cleanliness
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.