Job Title: Ticket Scanner
Reports To: Tickets Manager
Department: Ticket Office
Employee Type: Seasonal
Status Type: Part-Time
Rate Range: $10-12/hour
It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for enthusiastic ticket scanners to provide excellent customer service to our patrons. A scanner scans ticket sales at every gate and provides customer assistance. The ideal candidate will be able to provide information, use the scanning device and answer client inquiries.
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Electronic and computer proficiency
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Ability to provide instruction on bar code technology via smartphones
- Scans tickets for admission
- Answers questions concerning game times, game delays or rainchecks
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift 25lbs up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.