Job Title: Digital Media Internship
Reports To: VP of Marketing
Employee Type: Seasonal
Status Type: Part-Time
Compensation: Hourly rate
Rate Range: $7.25
It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for enthusiastic Digital Media Intern to provide excellent customer service to our patrons and support to our staff. The ideal candidate will be able to develop content for digital consumption in a timely and creative manner.
§ Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
§ Strong communication
§ High attention to detail
§ Ability to work in a high paced environment
§ Electronic and computer proficiency, Adobe suite experience preferred
- Create content for social media channels in accordance with company brand standards, creativity, and proper tone
- Prepare e-newsletters to the Barons fanbase utilizing strategy for optimization
- Update the website with relevant content in a timely manner
- Incorporate branded campaign elements throughout multiple executions including social media, e-newsletters, and website content
- Retouch and edit photos
- Produce graphics through multiple forms of media
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a focus in Photoshop; After Effects and Premier Pro knowledge encouraged
- Strong creative skills and the ability to provide creative visual solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and accept feedback
- Schedule flexibility, including nights and weekends.
- Proven time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and research skills with great attention to details
General Physical Requirements:
§ Ability to lift 25lbs up to 50lbs
§ Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
§ Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
§ Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
§ Ability to maintaining the highest standards of food safety, food quality and cleanliness
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.