Job Title: Video Board Operator
Reports To: Marketing & Promotion Manager
Employee Type: Seasonal
Status Type: Part-Time
Compensation: Hourly rate
Rate Range: Varies
It's our goal to make our guests’ experience at Regions Field as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well-groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Video Board Operator to provide excellent game entertainment to our patrons. An ideal candidate constantly strives to improve the fan experience and inserts creativity and excellence into the presentation for fans. * Must have a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays*
- Excellent customer service while maintaining the highest standards of quality and cleanliness
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean & professional appearance
- Responsible for operating video-board graphics and videos during Barons home games.
- Responsible for the turning on and off of all video-board equipment within the confines of the press box.
- Keep an accurate and timely rotation of sponsor logos and graphics on the stadium video-board.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Previous experience as a video board operator
- Knowledge of Click Effects a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multiple assignments
- Must work well under pressure
- Have a knowledge and understanding of baseball; preferable.
General Physical Requirements:
- Ability to stand for up to 5+ hours during a game
- Ability to work long hours, weekends & holidays
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat
- Ability to maintaining the highest standards of food safety, food quality and cleanliness
The Birmingham Barons are the proud Double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. For ticket information, game schedule, promotions calendar or for additional information about Regions Field, visit barons.com or call (205) 988-3200. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.