The Game Day Internship Program is designed for college students to explore careers in the sport industry while getting hands-on experience working with one of the most successful teams in Minor League Baseball. The Dash's GDI Program will expose students to numerous game day roles and will allow students to learn from and work alongside Dash Front Office Staff members. By experiencing multiple departments, the GDI Program is designed to assist students in choosing which specific direction they are interested in.
The GDI program will begin in April and will conclude in September. Interns are expected to be present for all Dash home games they are scheduled for. We acknowledge that most colleges and universities do not end the school semester until May. The GDI Program is able to work with individuals that are still attending classes at that time.
Game day report time is approximately 2.5 hours prior to first pitch (4:30PM for a standard 7:05PM game). GDI's will be dismissed shortly after the game ends or when all responsibilities are finished.
Game Day Interns are able to earn college credit.
- Assist in general game day setup including: giveaways, programs, and sponsor tables
- Handle customer service inquires at front desk and fan services
- Assist promo crew with on-field entertainment
- Opportunity to volunteer for special projects (Baseball camps, ballpark events, etc.)
- Other responsibilities related to game day operations as assigned by Dash Front Office members
Students participating in the GDI Program will be exposed to a professional working experience and will gain valuable information in the following categories:
• Hands-on sales experience
• Stadium Operations
• Executing marketing promotions
• Providing customer service & problem solving
• Working as a team to reach a goal
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.