• Put together the annual souvenir game program.
• Create print ads, billboards, banners, posters, digital ads and more.
• Annually produce brochures for season tickets, mini plans and group outings.
• Develop logos and other special projects.
• Put together flyers promoting various events at the stadium.
• Create “matchup” graphics and other promotional content for use on social media outlets.
• Annually design souvenir cups, pockets schedules and other promotional items.
• Create content and graphics for use on the video board.
• Assist with updating Rome Braves social media content.
• Serve as photographer as needed for certain events.
• Maintain and organize photo archives.
• Manage and update website content at romebraves.com including the promotional calendar.
• Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge.
• Dreamweaver and After Effects knowledge is a plus.
• Minimum 1-3 years of graphic design experience preferred.
• Minor League Baseball experience or similar professional sports league/team is a plus.
• Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays.
• Must work all games and various special events throughout the year.
• Some manual labor is required including pulling tarp during the season.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and work on deadlines.
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge and interest in baseball is very helpful.
• Must be a college graduate.
• Digital Media, Graphic Design, Communications Arts or related majors preferred.
• Must successfully complete a criminal and credit background check.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, references and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 23. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.