Manage and establish accounting responsibilities as directed by the Business Manager. This includes but not limited to sales reporting, inventory tracking and cash handling in accordance with the Company's Operational Standards.
1. Carry out basic bookkeeping abilities including bank reconciliations, disbursements, receipts, payroll and sales tax
2. Process accounts payable
3. Make collection calls and record for accounts receivable
4. Work closely with Business Manager on balancing all accounting systems.
5. Basic filing as needed
6. Work all events at Whitaker Bank Ballpark.
7. Perform other duties assigned by the Business Manager and President.
1. Must have strong customer service skills
2. A basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices
3. Strong verbal, communication, computer and math skills
4. Ability to work and communicate well with others
5.Excellent time management skills a must. Intern must have ability to multi-task and prioritize.
6. Strong organizational skills needed