Job Summary: The Production Assistant is responsible for assisting in all aspects of the marketing department, including video editing of highlight reels, fan videos and commercials, designing of marketing collateral, guerilla marketing techniques, marketing of theme nights, and general graphic design. The Production Assistant also has the potential to work in the promotion and sponsorship departments. This is an excellent opportunity to take the first step in a career in sports.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with marketing department to develop, market, and enhance theme nights at ballpark throughout the season
- Edit Highlight Reels, Commercials & Fan Videos throughout season
- Assist Sponsorship in creating videos for various sponsors
- Help create different issues of the Catch of the Day (Play Bill) game program throughout season
- Assist in stadium set-up for theme nights and distribution of giveaway materials
- Assist stadium production manager with in game entertainment, music, instant replay, promotions, scoreboard graphics, and other projects as needed
- Assist in scheduling of all Production Crew
- Participate in mascot appearances in the community as needed, also assist with mascot cleaning and scheduling
- Assist with media set-up and credentialing
- Provide support for digital and social media content
- Responsible for ensuring timely distribution of information for upcoming promotions
- Assist with BlueClaws social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & SnapChat
- Create player features for website and social media channels
- Assist in design of theme night merchandise
- Full time staff and assistants are required to pull tarp when needed
Photoshop and graphic design experience is required
Video-Editing experience is required
Motion Graphic Design experience is a plus (Adobe After Effects/Cinema 4D)
- Highly-motivated person with strong aspiration to learn and be successful
Full-Time Assistant program requires a commitment from January thru September (start date subject to change), the ability to work over 40 hours per week including all BlueClaws home games, select events and appearances. Must be able to work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends & holidays. Must be able to provide own way of transportation.
Please do not apply if you cannot commit yourself to this demanding schedule.
Compensation: Hourly wage, opportunity for overtime, with discounted housing available based on need and availability. Incentive program; COMP tickets; merchandise discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.