BlueClaws Videographer with Lakewood BlueClaws in Lakewood · NJ
Lakewood BlueClaws jobs
Sports Jobs in Lakewood · NJ
Marketing: New Media
The BlueClaws Creative Team is looking for a multi-talented videographer that enjoys variety in their editing works and is looking to grow their skillset through fulfilling part-time work. In this role, you need to be able to manage multiple priorities as you will be shooting and editing video for various channels, serving as an internal videographer capturing and editing footage for all things BlueClaws during the 2020 season -including but not limited to media days, community events, in-game presentation, corporate partners and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the video production team at scheduled BlueClaws home games during the 2020 season. Duties include shooting theme nights, fan experiences/engagements, hospitality areas, players and media availability.
- Collaborate with BlueClaws Charities and the Specials Event Department on covering external community and player events (e.g.ALS Celebrity Waiter Event, Jersey Auctions, Wine Festival, Nine and Dine Gold Outing, etc).
- Produce, shoot and edit video content for various club departments.
- Fulfill internal corporate partnership, ticket sales and community video requests with a focus on creating video content that helps achieve the business goals of the club.
- Manage internal video archives
- Set-up lighting and sound for interviews/studio shoots as needed.
- Create motion graphics to enhance video features.
- Ensure quality control of all video assets submitted for BlueClaws Partners to use.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ambitious, proactive, a self-starter.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment, dependability, and professionalism
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work well under pressure with multiple assignments; meet tight deadlines and multi-task.
- An excellent relationship builder, with the ability to interact with various stakeholders both internally and externally – including BlueClaws staff and players.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Creative recognition of platform-specific content for social.
- General knowledge of baseball
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule that includes both regular business hours and evening/weekends for scheduled BlueClaws 2020 home games and events as needed.
Education / Experience
- A minimum of one years’ experience in video editing.
- Previous experience working for a team, covering sports and / or shooting interviews strongly preferred but not required
- Motion graphics production skill set preferred.
- Previous experience in a professional / business office setting a plus.
- Experience implementing short-form videos for social and digital channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with primary social channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and understanding of video trends on each.
- Familiarity with shooting with digital cinema cameras (SONY, Canon, Nikon).
Special Remarks Regarding Work Environment
- Must be available to work 20+ BlueClaws Games at FirstEnergy Park
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to provide personal computer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?