The Hudson Valley Renegades are looking for part-time candidates to serve as ambassadors for the Hudson Valley Renegades during all home games, stadium events and community events with our promotions team. This group will help manage entertainment groups, ceremonies, on field promotions and managing various brand activations/events including setup and breakdown. Our promotions team members will help bring the Renegades brand to life by creating magical experiences that become lifelong memories for our entire community.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Represent the Hudson Valley Renegades brand in a professional and upbeat manner at all times
• Facilitate on field pre-game ceremonies, in-game sponsor activations and any post-game activations
• Escort pre-game guests, contestants and any post-game guests
• Select on field contestants for promotional games
• Organize necessary props and prizes for all activations
• Assist with the distribution of ticket package giveaway items
• Escort Renegades mascots and others as requested
• Promote various Renegades initiatives both in-stadium and at outside community events
• Some events will be scheduled during the off-weeks and off-season
• Assist with set-up/break down at all assigned events and activations
• Oversee crowd management and guest interaction for assigned activations
• Adhere to strict time-sensitive schedules during all live events
• Perform other related duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.