Crowd Manager Duties:
- Assist fan ingress/egress at entry gates
- Assist in crowd control through areas of the ballpark
- Check compliant bags at stadium entrances.
- Perform thorough and professional usage of handheld metal detectors
- Alert security prior to allowing entrance to anyone who have or appear to have prohibited items
- Ensure guests are following the rules of the berm area and the playground area
- Check IDs to ensure guests are 21 or older and issue proper wristbands
- Communicate Drive policies to patrons in event of noncompliance
- Parking lot manager of the Drive VIP lot
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for all Guest Services Positions:
All staffers must be able to stand for long periods of time (4+ hours), including climbing up/down staircases. Staffers must be able to report to work 90 minutes before each game (30 minutes prior to opening of gates) and stay up to an hour after the game is over. Crowd managers will work for 4-6 hours and must be willing to work in all weather conditions including heat, cold, rain, etc. All staffers must have reliable transportation to and from work for all games; this includes games that feature rain delays/extra innings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.