Food and Beverage Management Gameday Internship with Columbia Fireflies in Columbia · SC
- Assist in all aspects of food and beverage operations for 70 baseball games and special events (non-baseball games) at Segra Park
- Assist in management of food and beverage employees and game day operations
- Assist in set up and breakdown of assigned food and beverage locations. Including but not limited to concession stands, food carts, bars, kitchens, suites, etc.
- Help ensure compliance with all health, sanitation, and safety standards
- General cleaning, repairing and maintenance on all things food and beverage related
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot Point of Sale systems
- Assist in inventory control for the food and beverage department
- Assist in mascot appearances throughout the Midlands
- Hand out Promotional Materials during non-gamedays
- Maintain professional appearance and be a role model for employees
- Assist in setting up the ballpark before the season
- Assist in setting up the ballpark before each home stand
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing and able to work long hours including nights and weekends?
Are you willing and able to relocate to Columbia at your own expense, if necessary?
What qualifications and experience makes you an ideal candidate for this internship?