2022 Community Relations & Guest Services Internship - Charleston RiverDogs (Charleston · SC)
Charleston RiverDogs jobs
Sports Jobs in Charleston · SC
This is a part-time internship in the community relations department of the Charleston RiverDogs. You will be responsible for assisting with existing community initiatives as well as creating/developing new initiatives. Will assist the Community Relations Director with all responsibilities including donations, mascot appearances, fundraisers, and all other responsibilities as assigned.
Will be required to facilitate mascot appearance within the community which includes scheduling, transportation, and handling / performing with our mascots.
Must have an outgoing personality with strong customer service skills and problem-solving abilities. This is an unpaid internship with flexible hours around school schedules. Start date is beginning as soon as possible until end of the calendar year.
- Improve customer service skill
- Introduction to ticket sales
- Gain experience in planning promotional nights, special events
- Understand overall operation, workings of a professional sports organization
- Help coordinate grassroots marketing & community relations push
- Prepare student for full-time employment opportunities in sports
Are you currently enrolled in school?
Any community relations experience?
Will you be completing internship for college credit?